Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another finished project!

Tuesday night I started another cancer cap for the cancer center and I finished it last night!  I took a picture of dd in it and I hope to get it posted on line tomorrow.  I'll be using my kids' computer so I'm not sure how well it will work.  My computer still isn't done :(  .  I also started another hat last night.  I really like the yarn.  I hope everyone has a lovely day!

I have a song I want you listen to:  Blessings by Laura Story.   Blessings
I really love this song!

4 comments:

Cris said...

What yarn are you using?

I love charity crochet and love it even more when it goes faster :) Can't wait to see it tomorrow.

Chrisknits said...

Loki is actually a Norse God. He is a trouble maker! The little one I am making this for is not a trouble maker though! But the reason the sweater is called Liam's Loki is because the pattern is called Loki.

FoFo said...

I used a blue, green, purple and black varigated yarn. h
I'm working on another that is two different yarns twisted together (they came that way). This one is burgandy and tan woven with white. It's very bulky. Both are listed on my new yarn post. ttp://fofoslife.blogspot.com/2011/08/pictures-of-my-new-yarn.html

FoFo said...

Interesting! I've never heard of Loki. Learn something new everyday. I didn't know if it was a different kind of garment or what. Thanks for explaining!