Sunday, December 25, 2011

What I got for Christmas

I received a beautiful pair of silver earrings from my daughters, a lovely bag of handmade, herbal body and face products from my friends store Sublime Essences from my loving husband as well as a Michael Buble cd, and a new knitting bag! I also received some knitting accessories from my youngest daughter.  I received clothes and odds and ends from my inlaws and the rest of the family.  My sil, remembered that I needed new dish towels, so she bought me some.  I'll post pictures later.

Merry Christmas to everyone, my God bless your coming year with peace, happiness and joy.

5 comments:

naida said...

Merry Christmas! It sounds like you were spoiled by your loved ones. I *heart* Michael Buble :)

FoFo said...

Yes I was! Merry Christmas Naida!

Debs Crochet said...

Very nice
Merry Christmas

Madam Butterfly said...

Merry Christmas, my darling friend!!!! May all your dreams come true!

FoFo said...

Thank you ladies!!!