Saturday, November 17, 2012

What a week and weekend!

I got sick on Monday and took Tuesday and Wednesday off from work went back Thursday and Friday but I'm still sick! Hubby was sick for three days and now youngest has tonsilitis! We were supposed to go Christmas shopping but that got cancelled and I have things that needed doing but I'm trying to recoup instead. I did get to the yarn shop got the yarn I ordered for my sweater, bought more yarn for a Christmas present and some for a hat for my boss. He likes to hunt and I'm making him a bright orange stocking cap. I finished the hat for the lady in my knitting group to take to her sister. She loved it. I tore apart the baby blanket I was working on because I didn't like it and started over again. Now it's going to be a big granny square. I also started the Christmas present I bought the yarn for. Need to get that wrapped up in a week or two so it's ready to be given. I still need to finish my step-mom's infinity scarf too. Wow, I have a lot to do!!! How are you doing? What are you working on right now? Share so I don't have to think about what I have to get done.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh dear its sounds as if you have a poorly household at the moment. Hope everyone is better soon.
I am working on some one ball scarves for christmas too.

FoFo said...

Dh is better, my youngest is still sick and I'm not feeling good but I'll soldier on. Post some pics! Thanks for sharing!

Red said...

Hope you are feeling better by now!! You have been so busy crocheting!! I just bought some yarn I'm excited to get and use. I decided to go with some handspun in a gorgeous green-blue color. I'm thinking scarf, but will wait to see what it looks like before I commit 100%.