Monday, March 3, 2014

What I'm working on....

I am currently working on two projects;  the first one I am working on is a UFO from last year called Leah's Tunic . 802448228_225515dc60

I started this last spring with hopes of getting it finished for summer.  Given the circumstances of last spring through the end of the year, I did not get it finished.  I have been working on it quite a bit and am making good progress.  The yarn is Noro Taiyo Sock Yarn color 25.







I am loving it.  Ready to have it done.

The second project I am working on is Dinner at Eight .  And the color I am using is Microspun in a beautiful turquoise color.  I've had it in my stash for about 2-3 years. 












Another favorite color of mine. I am really enjoy it I'm hoping to get it done before we go to the beach too.  Have a blessed week!
Product 910-148

2 comments:

Chrisknits said...

Both very cute! Hope you meet your goal to get it done.

FoFo said...

Thanks Chris! I am determined.